• Society continually tries to rehabilitate for some reason. That people can learn new behaviors. I believe child molesters have forever lost ability to be around children as I do not want to take a change that they are not rehabilitated .
      Are you saying yes or no to castration?
    • Black Mystique
      Guess I'm saying no....but maybe we could give them something like a bracelet that goes off when they are within 50ft of whatever they are restricted from.
      What good is a bracelet alarm going to do someone who is being raped??
    • Black Mystique
      Good point. What about a pill that kills any desire??
      That's what chemical castration is for.
    • Black Mystique
      Ok, maybe yes on Chemical Castration then
      I vehemently disagree. A child molester has no redeeming value to me. They should be in prison for life or killed. There is no justification for victimizing a child.
    • D Green
      Well, I don't think they should be given a second chance myself, yes I think you are right Archie
  • Rapist and child molesters should be castrated or killed.
  • Yes, because violent sex offenders shouldn't have any civil rights.
  • Then what would you do to female sex offenders or castrated sex offenders? Although the punishment fits the crime, I don't know that it truly solves it. Violence is something on a whole different level. Those who are violent won't necessarily continue their violence, but they are much more likely to do so, because their potential barrier to commit violence is erased. Since the sort of violence up for discussion here is a particularly awful kind, people with a history of such violence, compounded with the unpleasant and violent punishment doled out to them, psychologically, are more apt to continue with another form of violence.
  • Yes any person whether Male or Female and commits a rape or sexual assault of any kind should be castrated