• Why? The Devil would care, Linda?
      Virtual doctor visit with my oncology radiologist.
  • Make sure you check his credentials before getting started. LOL
      Its a she and I already did. She also has to have a chaperone.
    • bostjan64
      Ok good. Not that there would be anything wrong with showing your boobs to people who are not medically qualified, but you might want to insist on some economic benefit if that were the case. A chaperone?!
      Is chaperone the wrong word? Wait, are you suggesting prostitution?! Dude! I could take offence! But I'll assume you are just concerned for my economic welfare instead. haha If I earn money I have to report it and they take it out of my disability, so I make stuff and give it away instead.
  • Er... what boobs?
      My boobs, duh!
    • bostjan64
      I can't speak for Nosmo King, but, personally, no, I have never flashed your boobs on the internet.
      lol oh o.k. now I get it! Duh on me! No, no one has flashed my boobs online that I'm aware of.
  • No I haven't done this, I'm guessing before looking at answers Skype appointment with Oncologist?
      Close, Zoom.
  • That's just a daft scam.
      Not this time. Its HIPAA approved.
      And I haven't actually flashed them. Turns out it was just a consult for radiation and she didn't ask to see my wound, I told her it was healing well. I guess they will decide Monday, whether or not to start radiation.