• Sunny with a breeze about 75F low humidity. Birds singing, wind blowing through the trees just enough to tug at the hem of my skirt and blow my hair out of my face.
  • I agree with Linda Joy - mildly windy and mildly warm with plenty of sun; however, if it was "perfect" every day of the year, I might go stir crazy. I love the change of the seasons. A not-too-cold snowy day is really nice once in a while. A thunderstorm is nice once in a while. A still, cool, picturesque autumn day is wonderful.
      I like a good electrical storm now and then, too! The kind that makes your hair stand up! The kind with an erie wicked feel about them that gives you the shivers! We have a storm coming on now.
  • anything without snow to trip over
    • bostjan64
      Maybe you just need to wear skis. No tripping over any snow with those on.
      Now, now! We don't want our little Pearl wrapped around a tree or faceplanted in the snowbank!