• i keep it clearned out, i read rnost of rny ernails
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Whether you keep it cleared out or cleaned out: both are readable for the viewers. ^_^
  • I have about 7 thousand unread emails in my inbox
    • Wakko
      I don't believe you.
      I believe it. But I usually use my spam email address for validation purposes and signing up for crap.
  • "I have over 10,000, everyone loves me" :P
      That's hate mail! I know because I sent it! JK. That's not what you said on another post! hahaha!
    • Wakko
      Oh crap, that was a typo. Take off the 1 and the first three 0s. xD
  • I've had the same email since 1996..Yes, I have to keep it cleaned out.
      For a second I thought maybe you had a special email from 1996 that you were saving. But now I'm thinking you mean you have the same email address since 1996. If I had a business I'd have a separate email address for that than I do for family and friends. Folders are also useful. I need to make one for AB.
    • Azlotto
      I've also had the same phone number since 1985.
  • Yes, I like to keep things in "order." I do read all my emails and address them all, whether they are personal or social messages from all my social media accounts. Last weekend I received a lot of feedback on this site. I have addressed everyone's comments, so no one can say I did not get back to them.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      A side note for all my fellow AB'ers: I mostly take the weekends off from Answerbag. If I do not get back to ya in time, ya can count that I will whenever I find the time.
      I didn't have notifications for a long time, but they started again. I don't answer each one. I like to see who likes my comments, but then I delete it. I don't feel every comment needs a reply and on a busy day which has only happened once recently I can't keep up, and I don't feel obligated to track down every comment everyone leaves. I recently picked up my phone and the notification said I had 89 new messages at 5pm and I had cleared my notifications at 6am, two weren't from AB. I'm retired. I'm not going to make it a job to answer AB comments. But when I was working I liked to keep it neat and clean too! I don't read my notification emails from Walmart delivery. I just glance at them then go back if it doesn't show up. And I seldom read the Veteran's Health emails. Come to think of it I haven't seen a lot of spam lately in my email. YAY!
    • Jenny Rizzo
      I remember you asked a question, saying how can you get your notifications back after you had unsubscribed from Answerbag. With 1700 questions in your profile, there is no way I am going to find the question I am referring to. I just remember the question, cause I had also unsubscribed from Answerbag with my personal email account. Talk about getting unwanted notifications on a mobile device. I enjoy getting feedback. I appreciate your comment. That lets me know you want to have a conversation with me. In fact, I still have our email exchange when I contacted you. I kept it to see which AB'ers am I going out of the bag with. Using a specific email account for all my Answerbag feedback allows me to see all my comments in which I can't miss. I don't see it as a job to address each and every single comment I receive. I do it out of generosity. To your remarks about deleting comments, I mostly keep religious comments. You never know when the accidents are going to unfold, so I keep them for reference.