• When I think of a Spiritual warfare I think of resisting Satan because he hates someone like me is who belongs to God.
    • Wakko
      My mom told me Jesus is real, I did have some doubt before. In 2016 she was dying, on my birthday, and she was in a sleep-like state with her eyes closed and she was telling everyone "Bye" and she named off some of her deceased family members, then some who are still alive. Then she started saying "Hi" to specific people, lastly Jesus. She broke out into a smile of bliss as she said His Name. I knew at that moment she had seen His face.
    • Rick Myres
      Here is your thumbs up Wakko. Got your email and clearing out others (deleting putting in folders) and will answer it when I can.
  • Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. Jude 1:9 - Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. 2 Corinthians 11:14 - And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Revelation 12:9 - And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
  • Nothing quite like cutting a ferocious poot right as intrusive JWs are reaching their climax. :P