• I agree with you. It is a blatant disregard for human life.
      But why do people keep going on hikes and bike rides through these areas where everyone knows the terrorists are running around killing people? Do they think that because they're likeable people that they'll be left alone?
      Many people go for the thrill, whether it's a amusement park, sports/activity, speeding or mountain climbing. To each his own, but do it where you don't place others at risk.
    • LizzyP
      The wisdom of the world is foolishness (1 Cor 3:19). It is a man?s own foolishness that distorts his way (Proverbs 19:3). The fool exposes his own foolishness (Proverbs 13:16). Fools are disciplined by their own foolishness (Proverbs 16:22)... there are more scriptures I could site, but I?m sure you get the point.
      Hiking through the mountains where terrorists are operating is just plain stupid. I have no sympathy when they show up on YouTube with their heads cut off.
  • Absoutely, some of both. If you travel to North Korea or any country that hates americans you take a risk. Even going to Mexico is very dangerous.
      That's why you don't see the "Tolerant Left" campaigning in Saudi Arabia for the rights of women and gays.