• My mental faculties are all screwed up, I take medications that are helping it stay that way.. I keep my spirit in check, that is all I can do.. knowing Jesus is preparing a home in heaven for me keeps me in balance
    • Puffin
      But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” (John 1:12)
  • Jesus is a friend that sticks closer than a brother, friend. Please stop thinking you should end it, Give it to Jesus, friend!
    • Subject 89P13
      You don't have to be rude. People in the OPs situation have been badgered by this crap for years. As someone who spends most of his like wanting to die, I find this absolutely repulsive. Give him some real suggestions, real compassion, or keep it zipped.
    • Puffin
      In my understanding Jesus is the only compassionate answer, but I try not to tempt him.
    • Puffin
      Christ is the only right answer, someday everyone is going to find that out. P.s. your house is on fire.
  • I do not have an answer for you, I wish I did. I /do/ want to caution you that, if you enlist anyone's aid in your demise, they can, and often will, face criminal charges. I wish I could help you and hopefully this insufficient answer will keep your question visible a little longer. While not in the same boat as you, I am facing having to end it due to medical issues despite not wanting to. That's how I learned about the law. I hope against hope that this changes for the better against life.
    • Puffin
      First I answered his question, then I answered his plight.. you see it as a situation,, who has the Compassion?
    • Puffin
      Drink lots and lots of juice...
    • Puffin
      A little juice is good in the stomach,, a medical answer found in scripture.tyvm
  • you pray