• inn 58
  • I am 64. Heh heh heh.
    • lavender
      I have been trying to "like" your comment, but it won't work. Not sure why it won't work, but thank you - I am liking your comment in spirit. :)
    • lavender
      yay, finally I got it to work. LOL
    • Rick Myres
      Sometimes the likes work sometimes they don't and sometimes they "appear" to work. Lol
  • 21 + lol
  • EVERYONE? You mean all added together? hehe I'm older than you. Just turned 58. The old grey mare, she ain't what she used to be! Or as Toby Keith says "I ain't as good as I once was, But I'm as good once, as I ever was."
  • My age is clearly written on my Answerbag profile. It is up-to-date as I like to be accurate when I post answers. Instead of adding my age in this answer, and then coming back by next year to edit it, profiles are used to capture certain characteristics about an individual user.
    • Rick Myres
      This question was posted a year ago. I am now 65. Oh my I get older everyday.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      I see what you mean. Blame this site for not keeping us updated. lol