• I don't watch them, It's not about the craft anymore. It's all about personal opinions of the actors. Frankly, just because they are in a movie i happen to watch doesn't mean I am interested in their political views.
      Agreed. That fact seems to be lost on them all. It's the same with actors and athletes usually.
  • No, I think it's a waste of time. I don't give a damn about some fool's opinions about best movie, best actor, etc. I have my own mind. In my opinion, bad movies and stars often win awards. Now that lunatic left politics has taken over awards shows, I'm doubly sure not to watch them. I boycott stars who say and do offensive things.
      I like how after all the grandiose back-slapping, they kick in the balls, half of the audience that they want to pay for movie tickets. And after collecting their millions, complain about all the other rich folks.
  • No, I certainly do not. I do not share the opinions of whoever gives the awards, and I do not care to see such dubious opinions. Lately, far-left politics has taken over such shows, and I refuse to be subjected to biased imbeciles' opinions that are often offensive to me. I am a retired actress, and I would never be dumb enough to offend millions of potential buyers of tickets to my movies. Some of them seem to imagine that everyone will copy their dumb opinions, but many people boycott them. They should have kept their mouths shut.
      I couldn't agree with your more, ReiSan. They should stick to their pretending and giving each other awards all year. I think Jerry Sienfeld had it right.... awards are stupid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u-dxn8IgQo