• thats up to you
  • According to the Holy Bible it is.Start at Romans 1:26
      That what is talked about in Romans 1:26 does not deal with adult consensual homosexuality just as Lev. 22:18 does not. These verses deal with pagan worship and pederasty.
      You're right that lev 22:18 doesn't but lev 18:22 does!
      OPPS! Weeelllll, can't I get things backward once in awhile? I am on my knees begging for forgiveness!
  • I don't give a damn what people do on their own. What I don't like is that if someone says they think it's wrong (I think so, but not out of any religious beliefs), that somehow they're hit with the labels of the day, ie, homophobe. I don't give a damn what you stick your pecker in, that's you own damn business. But dancing around celebrating your gayness is pretty stupid, in my book. And calling someone else names because they don't agree with being gay, is just juvenile. Although I have to agree that two hot chicks together? Awesome.
      You are mostly correct. Your wording is a little rough but that is OK. The thing here is Adult Consensual. Those whom use the Bible in opposition to homosexuality do so for the wrong reasons. What is spoken of in the Bible is about those practices used in pagan worship and in pederasty or using young boys for sex with no regard for their welfare. The important thing is love. Honest homosexuals love just as much as heterosexuals. The sad thing is those of the gay community that have to make a show and have a chip and an ax to grind. Most homosexuals are well educated and upstanding individuals in their community. There is a bad element in all lifestyles that make all look unworthy.
      Well, those who prance around half naked in drag, making of spectacle of their gayness, that's what turns people off from the "cause."
      You are so correct. They want to argue about their gaiety. I am not sure they are even human.
      Not human?!!
  • If it is, then it wouldn't be my first and it will not be my last. What kind of God would call love a sin? Not one I'd be interested in following.
      The only sex that is a sin is that which does harm to another person physically or mentally. Rape is a sin because it injures the person being raped.
  • Leviticus 18:22 clearly states that it is “detestable” to “lie down with a male in the same way that you lie down with a woman”. That being said, the Bible also teaches us to “honor all sorts of men” and to treat others as we want to be treated (1 Peter 2:17, Matthew 7:12). Homosexuality is fornication which a sin, however, we should not judge or mistreat those who choose this lifestyle.
      Do you know what fornication means? It has only one meaning not 12 different meanings. And if you knew the context of Lev, 18:22 you would know it doesn't mean adult consensual homosexuality.
      fornication: sexual intercourse between people not married to each other
      Fornication is not sex between any two or more people not married to one another. Fornication is sex with temple prostitutes in one of the temples of fertility in the belief the farmer would have better crops and animals or putting other gods before the Lord God.. Fornication is explained in Numbers 25: 1-9.
    • LizzyP
      Would you consider adultery a form of fornication? Is the account in Numbers an example of fornication? Or is it the definition? What is the meaning of the original word from which fornication is derived?
  • Today, many people
  • Absolutely not but if you want the opinions of "good Christians" then obviously, yes it is a sin but you already knew that.
      the problem is the "good Christian" who listens to the lies of the church. Adult consensual loving homosexuality is no more a sin than adult consensual loving heterosexual sex. What was being called an abomination in the Bible was pagan worship putting others before the Lord God. The second reason is pederasty which is a grievous abominable sin. I personally am not homosexual as it does not appeal to me, but I have read and studied the subject from a Biblical point of view so I can speak with knowledge.
  • According to the Bible it is. Lev. 18:22. I already know you've dismissed anything in the Bible you disagree with and think you should be able to have sex with your own mother. More power to you. But you can't dispute what the Bible actually SAYS! "22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
      this verse does not deal with adult consensual homosexuality but with homosexuality used in pagan worship and also pederasty.
  • Two words, Sodom and Gomorrah , it is absolutely sin.. a marriage in God’s eyes is true love, a picture of Christ and the church
      Since you say Sodom and Gommorrah's great sin to be homosexuality then why is it not listed in any of the lists of sins for either of them anywhere in the Bible?
    • Because he lives!
      Sodom and Gomorrah were wiped off the map, the Dead Sea is in their place, that is how God feels about it, I?m no bible s hot but the account is in the Old Testament.