• Unintended consequences. As people abuse one rule, others come into play, made more strict. Much of Europe is in crisis over immigration.
      Would you be willing to foster one of these children?
  • Clinton and Obama can do no wrong! Didnt you know that?
      Of course! Would you be willing to foster one of these children?
  • probably cause they dont think kids should be seperated from their parents
    • ReiSan
      That was done long ago. Parents are evil to bring in kids illegally. Some of the kids do not actually belong to the adults who claim them. It is just a ploy for sympathy. They have sympathy only from fools for this,
      Name Calling is not productive, but She's right Clinton Put the law into effect and Obama knew about it someone showed him pictures of these children and he still didn't do anything to repeal it either. My question to you is would you be willing to foster one of these children?
    • ReiSan
      I have my own daughter, and I would never be foster mother to illegal aliens.
  • The libtard Dumbocraps are desperate to find anything to use against the president.
      I don't think name-calling is necessary. I think our greater power is to pull together to solve the problem. Would you be willing to foster one of these children?
    • ReiSan
      No, I have my own daughter, and I want only my own child in my home.
  • Progressive liberal democraps haven't anything better to do!
    • ReiSan
      They need to find something far better to do, e.g. move to Canada or Mexico.
    • Vittorio 'Sam' Manunta-Lowell
      LOL
  • It's just another "Trump scandal" for the media to pounce on and the sheeple to ingest with the rest of the liberal KoolAid. What most ignore is that POTUS is there to enforce the laws that Congress passes. Yet, the hippies in Congress are pointing the finger at Trump for enforcing the laws that THEY passed. Liberals are stupid.