• I don't want to go but my sister invite me for Sunday. Few people will be there. Some have fake smile. My sister is good and this reason I will go.
      Nice to see family values are still alive. I'm sure your sister will appreciate you being there. I hope you enjoy the occasion.
    • breton
      She will be happy. Thank you. I will enjoy and leave a good memory that day.
  • I'll probably stop by and hang out with my parents. My brother might show up there too.
      Hey buddy! Nice to see ya. I'm sure having you boys around will make the folks happy. I haven't got any invites yet .. so it might be just me and Jose Cuervo "Wasting Away in Margarita Ville" again. : )
    • Azlotto
      Nice to hear from you. Long time no see...Great tune and I wouldn't mind a bit hanging out with Jimmy Buffett...You still like busting clays?
      Yes I do, but haven't had the Beretta or the Remington out since last summer.
    • Azlotto
      I just bought another 870. It was manufactured in 1982 and in mint condition. I couldn't pass it up for $350.
      Good deal ! I still swear by mine, Best shotgun ever, it's never let me down. I didn't know what to think when I heard Remington filed for bankruptcy, then last night I heard some form of "bail out" has been reached. Have you heard anything about it ? It would be an absolute shame to see them go down.
    • Azlotto
      Yes, a good deal for a magnum....I haven't heard anything new about the bankruptcy.