• You'll have to be a lot more equipment spacific to get a good answer. I can tell you that there are localized transmitters, and adapted properly you could transmit the phone to the radio just like the typical stations do.
    • Roaring
      Something that plugs in to the 12v socket that has a stereo input then transmits to a frequency in the FM band
    • RadioLogic
      I have not kept abreast of devices made for this purpose and sold to the public. I just know that they were available some years ago. The good thing is that you can look at your radio receiver and see what frequencies it would accept. For FM usually 88 to 108 megahertz. There are hobby and ham radio people, who find on the internet how to build their own.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy