ArtsArtPhotography
  • That's usually a photo image made up of a collection of other photo images.
  • Its when you take bits or strips of something and make it into one big picture.
      Hey, I is a collage graduate too!
      Congratulations. I'd offer you a cookie but mushrooms eat shit don't they? Here, eat shit! (a big ole pile of shit for the mushroom!)
      Sorry, I forgot the "pun" marks. Your post describes collage, not montage. Definition of montage 1 : the production of a rapid succession of images in a motion picture to illustrate an association of ideas 2a : a literary, musical, or artistic composite (see composite entry 2 sense 1) of juxtaposed more or less heterogeneous elements b : a composite picture made by combining several separate pictures / Definition of collage 1a : an artistic composition made of various materials (such as paper, cloth, or wood) glued on a surface b : a creative work that resembles such a composition in incorporating various materials or elements
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Linda Joy, I couldn't agree more with your answer. Not too many people who take photographs are aware of the word montage. By containing a number of bits or strips, there are no limits with a maker combining multiple features to create something special.
  • photoshop :P
      Photoshop has made creative compositions much easier than in the days of waiting for the prints to come back from the lab, then pasting pages together, though the rubber cement smelled better ;)
  • not sure
    • Jenny Rizzo
      No more sugar for you.
    • pearllederman
      i try not to eat a lot of sugar since irn prediabetic