• I'm usually trying to figure out the best way to make something that I need, or how to overcome some sort of obstacle/problem. The answers usually come clear when I wake up in the morning.
  • A lot of different things. Most prevalent is about God's words. As long as my mind does not wander off. Lol!!
  • anything thats bugging me
  • family.
  • The connection between earths resources and the sustainability of adding many more people and the folly that may occur.
    • dumdum
      Occurring -- we be there. Not just the numbers, also the mismanagement, the indifference to our ignorance.
      @ dumdum - I wish I could give you a "thumbs up" for your comment, you're right !
  • Why -- there are not more deep thoughts / serious considerations. We driving this car straight off a cliff and --- worried that our hair is going get mussed, mindless of the approaching impact. Other then that, not much.