• Why do we always have to put labels on people. We need to stop putting labels on people, it causes too many problems. This woman might like you, It is great to have people like you. Simple solution, just don't drink alcohol drinks.
      We're friends. I was drunk and light heartedly making fun of the 'do they like me' questions.
      Glad you guys are friends
  • Could be, or she doesn't like to drink alone....If she succeeds at getting you drunk, post some pictures please.
      Oh she's definitely succeeded at getting me drunk! And we are friends. I've had a lot of good looking women hit on me over the years! But I'm just not turned on by women. Sorry to disappoint! I'm strictly dickly!
    • Azlotto
      "Strictly dickly"...Lol..I can think that I'm strictly vagnialy.
      Would that include oral?
    • Azlotto
      oral?...I never could get a date until I could lick my eyebrows.
      Oh my!
    • Jewels Vern
      Duh, ... How do you develop the ability to lick your eyebrows?
  • I for one do not know your neighbor or you. Maybe an affair, maybe a drinking buddy, maybe just lonely. You will not find anyone on this site that will have any great insight. If you are old enough to legally drink, you are old enough to make some adult decisions -- do you want to drink, do you want to avoid her, would you like to see what happens -- liqueur or not?
      Lol no, you don't know me or her, and I'm guessing you haven't been here in a while. I'm definitely old enough to make my own decisions, and have for decades! I was light heartedly making fun of the 'do they like me' questions we see so often. thank you for your answer. I look forward to seeing more from you.
    • Anoname
      Liquer in the front, poker in the back.
  • sounds like it
  • 8-24-2017 In my experience, people who like me ignore me, and people who don't like me are not that polite.
      You don't make it easy sometimes! But I try to be polite! Would you rather I ignore you?
    • Jewels Vern
      I never met anybody who cared what I rather. Even my mother ignored me most of the time and was not polite the rest of the time. I learned social skills by watching movies. That is a lousy way to learn how to act normal.