• Maybe they are trying to squeak up on you lol.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Since it's the thought that counts, I wouldn't doubt if you'd be squeaking up on me. lol
    • Rick Myres
      Lol now I have lost my words.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Don't worry, you'll get em' next time.
    • Rick Myres
      Thing is a of times I start to say something and lose the words.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      But not all times, so you're good to go.
    • Rick Myres
      lol
    • Jenny Rizzo
      An online "lol" is actually saying something. lol
    • Rick Myres
      I think you know what it means, laugh out loud. Tee hee hee. Oh!!
    • Jenny Rizzo
      I lost your comment in my feedback. By internet slang, "lol" means to laugh out low. "LOL" in all capital letters means to laugh out loud.
  • The squeaky sound is caused by squeaky clean floors. That means the sneakers have good grip and traction.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Commenting on 3/20/17.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Testing 123.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Making sure the comments work.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Comments work.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Christians are the light of the world. Believers are called light, because a believer's life (enhances and gives meaning) to the existence we call life to a higher standard. The Christian is to "counteract" the power of sin. As light, it is visible to be an on-going witness to the reality of Christ's presence in our lives. Matthew 5:14-16 "You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in Heaven."
    • Jenny Rizzo
      I have 15 pairs of stiletto boots, knee high and thigh high with 4-5" inch heels. They are all practically new, since I take very good care of them. I also use sole protectors on most of them to maintain the value of my investment. If you mean, do I have other type of boots to share next season? No, I only wear pointed toe stiletto boots. To those who ask if I wear any other type of boots besides pointed toe? No, all of my stiletto boots are pointed toe. I don't like platform boots, rounded toe boots or block heels. Why? They are not my style. Treatment includes: Manicure, pedicure, jacuzzi, sauna room detox, body polishing, massage and misty rain shower.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      .
    • Jenny Rizzo
      .
    • Jenny Rizzo
      .
    • Jenny Rizzo
      .
  • i think it has to do with what kind of floor the sneakers are on.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Sup rooruu? Interesting name.