• Maybe they are trying to squeak up on you lol.
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Since it's the thought that counts, I wouldn't doubt if you'd be squeaking up on me. lol
    • Rick Myres
      Lol now I have lost my words.
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Don't worry, you'll get em' next time.
    • Rick Myres
      Thing is a of times I start to say something and lose the words.
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      But not all times, so you're good to go.
    • Rick Myres
      lol
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      An online "lol" is actually saying something. lol
    • Rick Myres
      I think you know what it means, laugh out loud. Tee hee hee. Oh!!
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      I lost your comment in my feedback. By internet slang, "lol" means to laugh out low. "LOL" in all capital letters means to laugh out loud.
  • The squeaky sound is caused by squeaky clean floors. That means the sneakers have good grip and traction.
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Commenting on 3/20/17.
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Testing 123.
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Making sure the comments work.
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Comments work.
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Christians are the light of the world. Believers are called light, because a believer's life (enhances and gives meaning) to the existence we call life to a higher standard. The Christian is to "counteract" the power of sin. As light, it is visible to be an on-going witness to the reality of Christ's presence in our lives. Matthew 5:14-16 "You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in Heaven."
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      .
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      .
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      .
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      .
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Hi, I'm glad to be back. VK is my leading source for sharing on social media. Then Twitter, YouTube, Answerbag and a few others. It is nice to know the weather is getting cooler after August in your hometown of Toronto, Canada. Not so cool in the West Coast of the US. We've had some heatwaves in this month. I have still been wearing boots lately, but mostly on Friday's to close out my work week and on the weekends. In the last year, I have become a lead secretary at a children's mental health center.
  • i think it has to do with what kind of floor the sneakers are on.
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Sup rooruu? Interesting name.