• A bunch of questions there. But I have had stitches from a time when I was a child running through an open gate and my upper arm made contact with a nail.
      How many stitches? How old were you?
    • Rick
      I THINK I was 9 maybe 8. And had 7 stitches. Far as a broken bone was when I hit a bed post and broke my knuckle. Never went to a doctor with it. No I don't remember how old on that beyond 20 something. .
      Why did you hit the bedpost?
    • Rick
      I just now found your question. To answer it was from being stupid at my young age. Lol
  • I have had a fair number of stitches and broken bones that included my skull.
      That explains a lot! LOL JK! I've had concussions but never actually cracked my skull
      I fell from a ladder hitting the back of my head on the safety roll bar on a fork lift. Now we know why you ask so many questions. You need to relearn everything after your concussions! LOL!
      My ex fell off a ladder and broke a bone in his back. I ask questions to give our answerers something to answer.
  • On my forehead from a 2nd grade incident. My right pointer finger from a High School ROTC practice. And a very large one from my belly button down at least 4 inches from my Colonoscopy surgeries last year. I never cared to remember how many stitches in each instance. I busted my fifth meticarple on my right hand about 3 years ago. I'm not certain that was a broken bone or just severly out of joint.
      I got staples when my son was born. Did you bust your pinky punching something? And what happened in 2nd grade? My son got 4 stitches above his eye when I was in boot camp. It looks like someone stabbed him with a fork!
    • Anoname
      Punching a heavy box after a customer tried to (and did) get me fired for giving her the best service I possibly could. 2nd grade a kid named - seriously it was his legal name given to him by his parents - "Tumbleweed" threw his lunch box on the bus for no apparent reason. I happened to be where the lunch box landed.
  • Seven stitches in my left, little finger. On a broken clay pipe. No broken bones. Way too careful and lucky for that.
      Was it a sewer pipe?
  • i broke my ankle one time , another time i had to have stitches when i was walking home from middle school and some bully threw a rock that landed near my eye
      I broke both my ankles at different times.
  • I have never had stitches or broken bones.
  • I had stitches on my left index, my timing was way off, carrying wood up over my shoulder I heard my ex stop the chainsaw so I let down my arm and he gave the saw one more zip and got my finger.
      My ex cut two of his fingers. He cut the top of his pinky off and cut the side of the top of his index finger off on a planer.
  • Yes. stitches. too many to list on my head, arms, and neck. I've broken my nose a few times, my ankle and my right pinkey finger. And those are a long story.
      I like long stories.