• Good question !! I get that a lot and wish I had a dollar for each one. I think it's because they've already made up their mind and are really only looking for someone to agree with what they were thinking, regardless of how wrong they might be.
  • 7-3-2017 I think they are not really looking for advice. They are really looking for sympathy. For example, lots of people whine about their allergies, and I happen to know how to stop the misery. But when I tell them, they look like I had slapped them in the face. So I don't tell people any more, I just say something like "You poor dear."
      So what is your cure for allergies?
    • Jewels Vern
      You poor dear!
  • Because they just want to hear themselves speak, not you
  • Many ABers are curious to hear what you have to say. Others just ask questions to gain popularity on the AB leaderboard.
      That things a farce! Anybody who wanted to be on the leaderboard can be there. but I was speaking more about real life.
  • Just talk nonsense
  • cause they thought you would say something else
  • cause they dont want to admit youre right