• It is no surprise to see biblical literature based on prophecies being removed from high-traffic areas and replaced with a fashion magazine. Keep in mind that it is a spiritual warfare. A believer's challenge is against the cosmic powers over this present darkness. Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
    • pugwashjw65
      Have to agree with Jenny on this one...One complaint from any anonymous source gets a ban...but try and get them to act on savage dogs.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Just like it was written. We are persecuted but not abandoned; we are struck down but not destroyed. The good thing is that we move on from places were we are not welcome. Matthew 10:14 "And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet."
  • Simply...YES. What are they scared of? J.W's have never been a physical threat to anyone... So Why the fearful reaction? And the restrictions on the use of the carts helps WHO???? And even Jesus said...if they shut you up the stones would cry out...(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. WILL BE !!! ..
  • 1John 5:19, tells us that the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one. So it
  • Everyone knows that Jehovah's Witnesses are not a threat. Just propagandist like Joseph Goebbels and some in Russia try to slander and portray them in a bad light to get people to turn on JW's. Apparently some authorities recently started implementing torture in parts of Russia. https://www.jw.org/en/news/jw/region/russia/Jehovahs-Witnesses-Tortured-in-Surgut-Russia/
  • No, but I have noticed the flood of JW spam on this site! And I don't appreciat it. If I wanted to read JW literature I'd google it. We don't need it here and we don't need JW literature trash all over the place which is why its being banned! I don't mind people stating their opinion even including Bible references, but cutting and pasting JW propaganda crosses the lines as well as posting links to JW spam. ESPECIALLY IF THAT'S THE ONLY THING YOU ARE DOING HERE!!!
    • Texasescimo
      Sorry, I wasn't trying to offend you. I was kinda thinking that people that did not want to discuss religion could just avoid the religion section? I have noticed several post where people are speaking about their beliefs. Question, so on the new answerbag you are not allowed to talk about your religion in the religion section?
      Don't get smart with me. From now on I'll just report it as spam and move on.
      All new questions go to the questions list, just in case you didn't know. I didn't seek out your question. I was answering it. And JW lies are not equivalent or even comperable to scipture! Incessantly shoving your thoughts down the throat of another doesn't inspire them to want to emulate your life. Jesus didn't preach AT anyone. THEY CAME TO HIM! LEARN FROM THAT! BE LIKE HIM
      If you don't want to hear opposing views go to a JW group to ask your questions. You can't tell people to only answer your question if they agree with you!
      YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SHOULD AVOID THE RELIGION SECTION! YOU SHOULD BE POSTING IN THE CULT AND LIES SECTION.
      So pug, how many accounts do you have on here now?
    • Texasescimo
      Obviously a lot of people do not like Christians. We have always been spoken against. You might do well to remember that a lot of people do not like Mormons either. I had been friends with several on here on the old answerbag.
    • Texasescimo
      If I remember right, PugwashJW65 is in Australia, I am in Texas. If there are still moderators on here, they can check the IP addresses and verify.
      Then why are you jumping in saying you didn't mean to offend me when I didn't even look at your answer. I was answering the question not talking to you. And I don't care who you are or who pug is. But I know pug has (or did have more than one account) and I was still talking to that person ... NOT YOU! I've been persecuted all my life for one reason or another. I don't make it a point to becry each incident all over social media and make it out to be a travesty. Its a daily occurrence! Get over it! Pull on your big boy panties along with your full armor of God and soldier on, David! Just don't look at Bathsheba!
    • Texasescimo
      From your answer, you seem to have an ax to grind about JW's commenting on answerbag. You did not mention Pug in your answer and seemed more indignant about JW's than just Pug. Your answer also followed right after mine and you also had just answered my question here: https://www.answerbag.com/q_view/3514016 My last two post, an answer and a question were both followed up by you in the negative.
    • pugwashjw65
      For everyone...Yes, I'm an Aussie ...In Australia if your not sure of the term. And I have only the ONE account...Don't need any more...And every statement I support with scripture...And if the ones I use from the New World translation are considered wrong, then cite me the same scripture from any other translation that reads and means different...[ suggestion Biblegateway ] YOU WILL NOT FIND ANY... CHEERS. PUGS...
      I don't like people spamming this site. I'm not going to discuss it further I'll just report the spam if and when I see it. From now on.
    • Texasescimo
      How does your bigoted hate speech line up with the rules here? Some people might not like that, do you care? Some might like to hear what JW's believe from the source when answering questions, just like a sincere few in the first century. (Acts 28:22) But we think it proper to hear from you what your thoughts are, for truly as regards this sect, we know that it is spoken against everywhere. "We don't need it here and we don't need JW literature trash " "JW propaganda" "And JW lies are not equivalent or even comperable to scipture!" "YOU SHOULD BE POSTING IN THE CULT AND LIES SECTION"
    • Texasescimo
      Looking for the link where I supposedly started something with Linda Joy. Perhaps this is what she was referring to?