• Nope, when I sit down to eat .. I mean business and plow right into it, without the choo-choo train and the little airplane coming in for a landing, or the bulldozer pushing food around my plate.
      When I saw you had answered I was anticipating a yes answer I guess just from knowing you enjoy the preparation part of the food process. But I can also understand your post preparation enthusiasm!
      Remember .... you said you wouldn't tell anyone. I'd hate for that info to get spread around like mushy mashed potatoes. : )
      my lips are sealed
    • simplyhomefood
      Food is not a barrier between your happiness.
  • My cat will play with his food.
      They do that!
    • Rick
      Well now someone stole my dog and my cat suddenly disappeared a week before. About two months ago. He was always at the door and I let him in once in a while.
  • Yes, I have mastered the art of making patterns in my non veg biryani !
      Lol
  • no, i eat it
  • 10-2-2017 No. Food cheats. Besides, I am a Christian and the bible plainly says "Rise, kill and eat." No playing!
      Food cheats! LOL I love that it does cheat!
  • no, if i didnt want it i just wouldnt eat it