• I like squirrels. And chipmunks. There was always so many of them around. I moved to the city a few years back, and saw someone had flattened one with his car. It was just on the street, and the other squirrels seemed to be upset about it. So I got a shovel and buried it under a tree, so at least it wouldn't have to be in the road, baking and getting run over repeatedly. But apparently I was thinking like a human, not a squirrel (how do they think?) Well I wouldn't know, but they sure were pissed at me! What a lot of squalking they did over my moving that body. Yikes. And..they dug it up and moved it!
      Yikes indeed! I forgot about the Chipmunks! They're even cuter than squirrels with their little racing stripes.
  • 5-13-2017 Well, I like to get a little tail now and then.
  • Wabbits with that little "bunny tail"
  • I think your right, the Arctic Fox has a beautiful tail little less colorful in summer however in the winter look at that tail
  • As long as they're not in my yard.
      Yeah that wouldn't work well with your pecan trees would it?
    • Anoname
      I think that's why they're always there.
      I wouldn't mind spending a couple of hours under your trees Gathering nuts.
  • 6-29-2017 Linda! You've changed your hair!
      Lol! I tried putting my baby picture on here like you did but it was all blurry this one I have on now is the ship that I served on for over a year
  • Squirrels and rats I guess the squirrel wins that contest. However the cutest tails I see around is those cute bubble butts on girls!
      Just don't get pervy with it!
      I don't I just like to watch girls walk away from me in general all of you walk differently. Your hips move differently one woman from another.
  • 9-12-2017 What a remarkable question. Did you ever hear the name Kardashian? https://i.imgur.com/vCveZpE.jpg
  • it might
  • i think so