• Definitely my looks. Everything about my looks is perfect. From my very blonde beautiful hair that is so long it reaches down to and onto the floor, my very bright very light blue eyes, my very fair very beautiful skin, perfect body, natural big tits, and all my beauty is 100% natural. I'm the desire of every man and envy of every woman. Of course lesbian and bisexual women all desire me too.
      You are far more beautiful and valuable than you realize!
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      lol. I thought she was gonna say "modesty". Modesty is her strong point *blink* (but online we can't see each other, so maybe NBH is just telling it like it is. Like me for instance, I look like Addonis and drive a Bentley. *blink* *blink* *starts sweating* Ah! I can't maintain a lie. Okay you got me. Mr Pants' car is a bicycle, and I look like Carrot Top.
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      My real strong points are humor and empathy. (And I write music.) ...Oh, and I should count the wisdom humans really do acquire after some decades of living. That's worth a lot. To not be confused and a sucker. If only I was still 30....I'd probably marry me!
      Have you ever been married?
    • Seymour Butts
      Natural Blonde Hottie thinks shes so hot but she is so not.
      Mr. Pants, I'm not notified of these comments. I didn't see this till now. Humor empathy music and wisdom are all great qualities! And what baker said have you ever been married?
  • My outspoken and uncensored honesty though this is also my most off-putting trait.