• Yes, I am on Answermug and Yahoo Answers.
      I've never heard of answermug, but then I'd never heard of this place a week ago. I used to be on MSN's Q&A years ago. I miss it.
      My son recommend askreddit. He says there are millions of users on that site. Have any of you heard of it? I may take my unanswered questions there eventually.
  • I have an account on Answermug but, it is not called `Hogey the Roguey` it is called `Killcrazy` (one of many identities I used on the old version of Answerbag). I did have another account on Answermug called `Legion` (also the name of my first Answerbag account) but, I lost access to it. So I created an alternative account there.
  • I am on Yahoo Answers.
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      Polls & Surveys?
      No, it's true.
  • I am manbearpig, from Yahoo Answers P&S Category. I also had several other identities there, most of which can't be divulged because they might find me *looks around* *grabs your arm and pleads earnestly "If you do see Al gore, you will tell me right?" *blink** .........To answer your question, there is Yahoo Answers, but the trolling problem there is abysmal, and all the funny people I knew there left, years ago, and it seems to be inhabited now by just a small number of...kids. (Though Y/A does have TONS of categories, so if you have any serious questions, that's a place to ask! (just dont rely on the answers too readily, many folks mean well, but dont know as much as they think they do)
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      There is also able2know ......... https://able2know.org/newtopics/
  • This is the only one I have ever been on. After a long long time, someone responded to a question of mine and then I happily signed in with my original name. It has changed a lot, but i see there is potential to make it a lively, interesting and fun forum.
  • No. I can stay busy enough right here. ; )