• Never.
    • Azlotto
      Thanks for your answer.
  • Long time! After 2000 but before 2009.
    • Azlotto
      Thank you.
  • Last fall.
    • Azlotto
      Bust some clays?...Thanks.
      Yes, exactly.
  • I hate guns. But as part of some activity my father signed me up for as a teen ("to keep me out of trouble"), I did get an FID and a bit of practice. But I'd never touch one again now. A gun is something that has no use except to kill. (It's true. If you were to try using your hand gun for hammering nails, for instance, you'd probably blow your head off. ..and worse, fail to finish driving in the nail. See? mm..
    • Azlotto
      Thanks for your reply.
      I respectfully disagree guns are used for self-defense. They actually help to keep many people alive. I.e. mass shootings in CA vs TX the potential victims in TX lived because self defense was initiated!
  • I don't use guns. If I need a weapon I'll use fresh fruit. The last time I attacked someone I used a banana. It did the job.
    • Azlotto
      Lol...In the right hands, bananas are deadly.
  • In the late 70's. My dad had a few guns. I have no use for them. When I accidentally killed a little bird with a bb gun as a kid, I vowed not to take the life of an animal unless I honored the sacredness of life, offered gratitude and made use of the animal. Since i don't need to hunt to live, and live in a part of the world that is safe and secure(for the most part) there is no interest in guns.
    • Azlotto
      Thanks for your answer.
    • CosmicWunderkind
      As an after posting look at your answer, you wrote exactly what I did with the bird! Guns are just killers. I hate them.
  • I am English and we do not have any guns here.
    • Azlotto
      You live in the UK?
      You got that right, big buddy.
    • Azlotto
      Did you know the UK has an NRA? http://www.nra.org.uk/
      I do now. And my world is poorer for it.
  • An air rifle about 1975 and I beaned the little bird in the tree. Never again!
    • Azlotto
      Thanks for your answer.