• Never.
    • Azlotto
      Thanks for your answer.
  • Long time! After 2000 but before 2009.
    • Azlotto
      Thank you.
  • Last fall.
    • Azlotto
      Bust some clays?...Thanks.
  • I hate guns. But as part of some activity my father signed me up for as a teen ("to keep me out of trouble"), I did get an FID and a bit of practice. But I'd never touch one again now. A gun is something that has no use except to kill. (It's true. If you were to try using your hand gun for hammering nails, for instance, you'd probably blow your head off. ..and worse, fail to finish driving in the nail. See? mm..
    • Azlotto
      Thanks for your reply.
  • I don't use guns. If I need a weapon I'll use fresh fruit. The last time I attacked someone I used a banana. It did the job.
    • Azlotto
      Lol...In the right hands, bananas are deadly.
  • In the late 70's. My dad had a few guns. I have no use for them. When I accidentally killed a little bird with a bb gun as a kid, I vowed not to take the life of an animal unless I honored the sacredness of life, offered gratitude and made use of the animal. Since i don't need to hunt to live, and live in a part of the world that is safe and secure(for the most part) there is no interest in guns.
    • Azlotto
      Thanks for your answer.