• After 9 years of what?
  • no its not 'that's it'. its still that.
  • Were you expecting a watch....?
  • Time is but a colour.
  • Is there something you're not telling us ?? Maybe a detail or four ? ; )
    • we are dough 68
      (psssst....I think she's a woman, talkin' about her fella leaving after she has wasted nine years with him. hashtag bunny-boiler hashtag woman scorned hashtag she wants to cut some blokes' balls off with a very sharp knife. Be careful Mr. Ice, you still need your fishing tackle. )
      OOOOOOooooooh ..kay.. [ he covers nether-regions and quietly backs away, with blinking eyes darting back and forth - searching for signs of bloody knife. ]
    • we are dough 68
      I've got your back, Buddy. Big ten four.
      It's not my back that I'm worried about. Bigger ten-four !!
    • we are dough 68
      Be careful of door knobs when you back away.
      Thanks for the tip. I just shoved a cast iron frying pan down the backside of my pants, that should protect my rear quarters, eh ?
      Remind me not to eat the bacon when I visit you in your trailer.
      Don't eat the bacon when you visit my trailer.
      D'oh.
      Does anyone else find it odd the pan was not used to protect the jewels instead?
      No, the pan is used in this method for protection from a rear attack. Otherwise it can be used as a damn good weapon when being the "attackor", in much the same fashion as a good sturdy rolling pin.....