• My boyfriend.
      Who, famous, does he look like...?
      If only they would invent lying....
      What's your answer, Beaker?
      Kellyanne Conway.
  • Carol Vorderman.
      Two from the top and four from the bottom, please.....
  • Jenna Marbles - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghA5oOPE-xg
      You dirty, old dog, you....
      Check out the her shower episode ...
      I do not want to infringe on your fantasies too much.....
      No, it's alright - she actually cleans up a dirty old dog. : )
      Another happy ending, then.....
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      I'm dizzy from trying to click on that thing at 00:18. But I'm not one to give up easily! ....
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      Here's a look... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtAkRE8yw9w
  • No one here got the right answer!! It's beaker! LOOK at that face, that hair, those.....eyes? .... How could you resist? How could you not notice the magnetic magnanimous magnificent magic maminosity (?) (...okay I've run out of mag words.) Really though. Clearly the only one more handsome and wonderful than beaker here is Mr Pants, POSSIBLY. But I'm too modest, and not running for Mr Answerbag. Beaker is. So... *hands crown* *music starts* "Here he is......Mis-ter Answerbag!... (You have to imagine this sung like Bill Murry, it's freakin brilliant!) (Oh here, the job comes with this magic wand too, which you get to keep for one year, or until you shame the good name of the Mr Answerbag Pageant. Try to only have to use it in genuine emergencies, or whenever personal gain is desired. Congratulations!
      What would the offspring of Beaker and Mr. Pants look like?
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      Sort of like Carrot Top meets Ernest Borgnine?
      Best we stay childless, then.
  • Everyone is to someone
      He built a fort around, making it impossible for anyone to go near him. He sat near the window watching her dance in the rain, with someone else.
      I resemble that remark!
  • Robin Williams was! Steve Martin? I may have to come back to this one! That particular superfecta is hard to hit!
      Uh oh,looks like I already did! Why didn't it tell me I'd already answered? How do they expect an old woman to remember these things especially when the little check marks don't always work right? Ok so it is my fault, how do I fix it now?