• I think they're scared that we might expect them to give us flowers and chocolates. (just kidding girls) : )
    • Anoname
      I want chocolates!
      You would, wouldn't you. LOL : )
      Wouldn't you rather a nice big slab of prime rib, done to perfection ?
    • Anoname
      Oooo, yea. Can I change my vote?
  • I asked my husband out on a date. He tells me he would never have had the courage to ask me. Just as well I had the initiative :)
    • Anoname
      I think more matches would be made if the ladies would just try.
      I agree !! I'm blown away by how many come out of the woodwork and want to jump on the "band wagon" when they realize another woman beat them to the draw..
  • Not that I haven't done it but please understand the way it mostly works is we respond to a guy's interest in us. He finds us desirable. If he is not interested means we are not desirable to him and then we know nothing is going to happen anyway. So we go with those where we know there is a chance of something happening.
    • Anoname
      yea, but the same is true to guys. If the girl has no interest in us why pursue?
    • officegirl
      You are not understanding. We more respond while you more pursue. So you do something and we respond to that because that is in general the nature of our sexuality. If you don't do anything there is nothing for us to respond to. Not that we don't develop interests in guys or can't ask them out if we want to. But mostly we get asked out so we go with that. If we don't then we conclude that no one is interested in us.