• What music does she like? Try a CD of whoever her favourite singer/band is.
    • Black Mystique
      Nice suggestion. The thing that I've notice that kids listen to songs and not albums. If I get her songs, I'll end up having to get her an Ipod or an Iphone.
    • Nosmo King
      If kids like a specific singer or band, surely they would like a collection of a dozen or so songs by that singer or band. I know I did when I was that age.
    • Bent Chair
      Funky plates and mugs are best gift for her. She will finish meals every time :) To get some idea about you can visit www.bentchair.com
  • You May gift Cakes, Flowers. I think Soft Toys are the best Gift. A red color soft toys with heart symbol. Or you can also send Personalized, Mugs, Cushions.
  • A new dress
  • Furby. Those freaking annoying toys seem to be really popular with that age group. Shut up, Furby!
    • Black Mystique
      I've heard that you can't turn them off. Yikes! Give it back to the inventor!
  • You knowing how old she is...
  • A puppy
  • When I was that age I had "Fawlty Towers" on video. You could buy her that on DVD, it is easy to get on DVD, not too expensive and best of all, it is hilarious and suitable for children and adults alike.