• Heartbroken, no. Beard broken, yes. I'm just going to have to beard on without them.
      lol I hear ya, there was some pretty wild beard going on there alright ! Thanks for answering. : )
      Yeah baby! It's good to see a man who embraces being a man and not trying to look like a hairless boy or woman! Beard on!
  • No...I've never watched a single episode.
      You haven't missed much. I watched a few episodes and that was enough. It is a mystery to me how it lasted this long.
    • RareCatch
      Excellent Azlotto~ never watched them. Nov. 18
  • I never watched it. And the only reason I've ever seen the Kardashians is because somebody else had the television on that channel and I would choose not to watch it.
      Yup, it's all crap and a waste of air time.
    • Lilo Avli
      My favourite kind of programme.
      No big surprise there.
    • Lilo Avli
      Where is the big surprise ?
      Probably in your hand.
      I completely forgot this question! I was about to answer that I'll have to do like hardcore conservative and go to my cry closet!
  • Yes, I sure am. And how about cramming that clan into one of Elon Musk's SpaceX vehicles, on a jaunt to Uranus? Kim would probably need to slim her bubble butt down a bit tho. I could help her break down some of that lard with a few thousand of my loving pelvic thrusts.
      Who are you trying to kid ? Her butt is so big that your teeny weeny wouldn't even reach the wet spot.
    • Lilo Avli
      It would if I used ladders.
  • This show I didn't see. This show cost most for this t.v. channel. Saw ads before. It didn't look interesting. Kardashian clan I have nothing good to add.
  • Never have watched it. Not my cuppa tea.
  • Yeah, No it is time to move on. Besides, they will sure play the older episodes.
  • ive never seen that show