• Totally excited. Of course, I was even more excited to graduate from college and know I never had to go to school again! I hated school.
  • I was too drunk to feel either really.
  • I was excited to be done with the hell that was high school, but my school days weren't over since I went on to college.
  • I felt sick - I was coming off a bad experience with prescription painkillers and caffeine pills.
  • There was never a question in my mind that after graduation from high school I was going to college. And I did. Then grad school and work. But when I got older I found I wanted to study and learn some more. After the age of 60 I spent another six years of graduate work just for the fun of it. Loved every minute of it. Part of the pleasure was in knowing that I didn't have to do it.
  • I was excited to finaly leave the hell I was in and excited to go to college.
  • I was excited. I was kind of sad because I was the only one of my friends going away to college and I didn't know what to expect. Getting away from those people ended up being the best thing I could ever do for myself.
  • Thrilled.....I wouldn't have to see those people ever again!!!!! I'm still glad about it almost 4 years later!