• What year?
  • It sounds like just a bulb. The manufacturer wouldn't reserve a fuse for one single bulb. You may have to replace only a bulb if its removable or the part the bulb is istalled into if its not removable. It should be pretty easy either way. Just a screwdriver or nutdriver.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy