• I'm not so sure but this kind of match isn't so good.Usually gemini are jealus everything and everyone.
  • Yes i think gemini and aquarius are great match. How do i know? Well I am engaged to a gemini man. We are great together and happily in love from the time we met until now. So really until you been in a relationship that are aquarius and gemini. You have no idea what it is like.
  • im a aquarius female and my boyfriend is a gemini male we get along perfectly like best friends and very much in love its been 6 years and we still feel the same since the first days so i think aquarius and gemini is a perfect match ;) :):):):)
  • Gemini women do not have too many personalities. We are adaptors. We can get a long with anyone, perhaps the gemini women you know just dont like you.
  • well u guys im also an aguarius girl and my boyfriend is a gemini man. we've been going about for about 2 years now!! We're like the best of friends and hangout everyday praticaly. .well yea it's been the BEST because ive done alot of research and it's says they are both compatible air signs that excel greatly in communication.. jus some problems with the gemini man listening all th time kuz he gets distracted easy.. but in my opinion gemini is the perfect match for aquarius! :P hope it helped!! x0xo
  • no the Gemini guys are always fond of gals, and even after marriage they are not truthful to their wives. so don't trust them. because i've married a gemini signed men that to love marriage. within 1 month oh ma married life, I've come to know that he is loving another gal and he told her that he is not married. and he was abt to divorce me. after a big fight for 5 months he came back to me n v wer happy for one yr. again he started telling gals that he is not married and started flirting.. so gals be careful in selecting guys. Better u can marry a guy decided by ur parents.. that's good. Note: I'm still with him. but i dont know he is truthfull to me r not. and v have 10 months old baby. Ammu India
  • 5 years together through prison addiction clean relapse clean kids death prgnant
  • I'm an Aquarius female, I've dated 2 Gemini men. Both relationships were long term. The first was a best friend who always treated me well, I broke up with him because I was young and inexperienced and thought somehow I was missing out on something. The second is my current bf, our relationship has a lot of ups and downs. He definitely has twin personalities and the attention span of a mayfly. He's nearly impossible to read. At first we started out close to best friends but we've faded over time. I think things would be a lot better if it wasn't for his addictions and suspected bipolar disorder though. So over all I would still recommend this combination.
  • Excellent match...