• Well, they're takin' their chances if'n they eat meat on Fridays, no?! ;-)
  • Since there is no hell, I would say they will simply rejoin the cosmos. Unless they all move to Hell, Michigan.
    • RareCatch
      Stay Ahead! Aug. 15 2017
  • of course not! just for give love, nobody goes to hell ! evrybody has chances, just like you!
  • I'm pretty sure, by the standards of the bible, everyone is going to hell.
  • There is no hell like the hell of our own making, between our ears, and that is while we live. I do not believe in the religious hell. I think it is a made up story to scare everyone straight.
    • RareCatch
      Stay Ahead! Aug. 15 2017
  • personally, no i don't think so this is their choice there is no rule that says a man must be with a woman.
  • Blah, blah, blah.
  • That is a ridiculeous assumption on the part of Homophobic, narrow minded, idiotic, Bible Thumpers who do not even really UNDERSTAND what they are actually reading in the Boble to begin with ... +5 Gays and Lesbians do NOT automatically go to Hell ... IF you even acknowledgfe or believe in Hell ; which I do NOT ... +5
    • RareCatch
      Stay Ahead! Aug. 15 2017
  • No - God says, "He that believeth in me shall be saved." Nothing regarding sexual preferences in that. +5
  • If there were a heaven and a hell, the Christians would overcrowd hell to the extent that no one else could get in
  • No. Homosexuality is a sin, but it is not an automatic trip to hell, even gay sex isnt a one way ticket to hell (thankfully; im probably gay). God does forgive those who want to be forgiven. if you live a good life, then no you probably wont go to hell just for that, you might go to purgatory, but not hell. the only sin that warrents automatic condemnation to hell, is atheism, other than that is all kind of like a a points system, being gay certainly counts against you, but it isnt the only thing that counts. At least thats how i see it.
  • Do I look like God to you? How would I know?
  • I thought to get to Heaven you have to believe in God. Once they go to Heaven they will turn straight.
  • Yep, they'll all be sitting next to the Shrimp-Eaters at the Lake 'O Fire buffet....;-D.. . . .
  • How do we know Jesus wasnt Gay. He was solitary, hung out with the brothers, didnt have a family, died at an early age, he wore a moo moo. what is that?
  • No way. who is jesus going to get to scratch that deep anal itch if the gays are left out? Who's gonna do Sampson's hair? These are just a couple of the disasters that would unfold if gays are not allowed to suck up to god
  • I believe they'll go to hell and will be punished for a while, then because of their good deeds or faith, they will go to heaven.
  • Of course not. Lifestyle has nothing to do with it. Those who are willing to repent of their sin and trust Jesus will be saved regardless of their past.
  • No - there is no hell other than the one we make for ourselves here on earth.
    • RareCatch
      Excellent Aug. 15 2017
  • Of course not. Created in the image of the one God and equally endowed with rational souls, all men have the same nature and the same origin. Redeemed by the sacrifice of Christ, all are called to participate in the same divine beatitude: all therefore enjoy an equal dignity. The Catholic Church believes there is nothing sinful about being homosexual. But all unmarried people (homosexual, bisexual, and heterosexual) are called to celibacy. The Church specifically says that homosexuals "must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided." Official Church documents: + "Always Our Children: A Pastoral Message to Parents of Homosexual Children and Suggestions for Pastoral Ministers" http://www.usccb.org/laity/always.shtml + "On the Pastoral Care of Homosexual Persons" http://www.newadvent.org/library/docs_df86ho.htm For more information, see the Catechism of the Catholic Church, section 2357-2359: http://www.usccb.org/catechism/text/pt3sect2chpt2art6.shtml#2357 With love in Christ.
  • i think only god can know where theyre going
  • Since all religion is based on faith, it depends on what gays and lesbians believe.
  • I think if hell could exist, it'd only be for AND BY the people who believed it into existence. And I think for anyone who does believe it as real, if they also believe mean stingy things like SOME people are okay and others aren't, well...if I were mean enough I'd wish THEM to go to their hell. But I'm not that mean and my Buddhist-like tendencies give me an unignorable instinct to not put negative things into the universe on top of the bad that's already there, which should be ignored out of existence, not combated so it will rise and collect followers and fight to exist. See?
  • No such thing as hell! Aug. 15 2017
  • i think only god knows where people go when they die
  • It is the practice that Jehovah God hates... (1 Corinthians 6:9, 10) Or do you not know that unrighteous people will not inherit God
  • i think only god knows where they will go
  • Of course not.
  • (1 Corinthians 6:9, 10) Or do you not know that unrighteous people will not inherit God
  • wellllllll hard to say.......but why would a loving God make gay people in the first place? personally I think it was to control the population........straight people fucking all the time, producing too many babies, and the man not wanting to take THEIR SHARE of precautions is the problem, not gays/lesbians!!!!
  • If they continue with their wicked practices, there can be only one outcome... (Psalm 37:9) For evil men will be done away with, But those hoping in Jehovah will possess the earth. But if they cease those practices... (1 Corinthians 6:11) And yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean; you have been sanctified; you have been declared righteous in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.
  • No, I don't. Since I don't believe in hell.
  • By all means, NO!. God is a righteous God. No one knows a mans heart, except God. God said, knock and it shall be opened. Ask and you shall receive. If in the last breathe of a homosexuals life, he/she/it truly asks forgiveness. God, through his promises, is obligated to grant said forgiveness. As evil as Hitler was, I do not know if he is in Hell. Does that mean you can sin your whole life. And than just say" hay forgive me"? No!!! God knows the heart and knows if you're truly seeking forgiveness or an escape.
  • I expect everyone ends up the exact same place no matter what they do in bed.