• NO, you are talking apples and oranges! The only way to 'reduce' capital gain from a rental would be to buy another business property while in escrow, commonly called '1031 exchange'. Primary residence is personal property and has nothing to do with the business property you are selling.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy