• I have been to a total of 6. My favorite is the one in San Francisco, Pac Bell Park. I love to take the Ferry there before the game.
  • pro ball parks 8, and without a doubt-wrigley field is perfection
  • Major league ballparks: Fenway Park, Shea Stadium, Metrodome, Yankee Stadium and Camden Yards. Camden Yards is my favorite from those. At least 20 minor league ballparks, favorite was Durham, North Carolina.
  • 2. coors stadium in Colorado, and the Metrodome in Minneapolis. I don't really have a favorite, but lean towards the Minneapolis one because the Twins is my home team.
  • Only one:Veterans Stadium, in the 70's Steve Carlton pitching and Bob Boone catching. They beat the Giants by a lot, and Carlton had a bunch of Strikeouts. It costs under $3.00 in the upper section. Also in 77 on the 50 yard line seats with my brother for the Eagles. Also the Vet.
  • i dont go to them since im not into sports