• If he was deported it may be impossible. I'll refer this question to someone who would know better than I would.
  • After a deportation, things get much more difficult. I'd suggest a very good immigration lawyer to get things started. You can begin to get the paperwork into the system so that he can be considered after his ban time is complete. That is, of course, assuming you are a green card holder or legal citizen who has status to request a spousal visa.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy