• you should be able to claim HH but not claim him as a dependent BUT what is the filing status of his mother? you can not both claim HH using the same child to qualify you! If you are providing the home, then mom should be single or married filing separately.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy