• A pig's orgasm last 30 minutes. wow
  • The whale is an insect.......
  • Abalone have 16 eyes. They are all blue.
  • Animals have that unconditional love for you no matter what!! Also it is scientifically impossibe for a bumble bee to fly with the size of body (large) to wing size. But God created this and only God can make it fly. Amazing.
  • A sea cucumber can vomit all of its internal organs out when faced with a predator. The hope is that the predator eats the innards and goes away. The sea cucumber can actually grow new organs if necessary.
  • Raptors (hunting birds) usually mate for life.
  • Sharks can reproduce through parthenogenesis.
  • pigs can mate up to 7 times a day.
  • The only animal apart from humans that have sex for pleasure, are dolphins.
  • I still doubt if they have a soul or not, but they do have strong feelings and love their owners, they are so good to have around I deeply love my pets.
  • That birds evolved from dinosaurs and the descendants of whales where once land animals.
  • That animal, whether whale or worm, has mostly the same genes and mostly the same chemistry in its cells that you and I do! That's a very interesting fact.
  • Crows are one of the few birds that can mimic human speech.
  • Cannabis was first cultivated in China around 4000 B.C. and the U.S. Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper. Twelve Americans receive prescribed marijuana from the U.S. government. There are three main types of Marijuana: Cannabis Sativa, Cannabis Indica and Cannabis Ruderalis. Cannabis Sativa grows taller and it gives more of a head high. Indica is a short bushy plant and the high is more muscle relaxing throughout the body. Cannabis Ruderalis grows in colder climates (Eastern Europe and Russia). Skunk is the strong Cannabis Indica hybrid. Interesting fact about marijuana is that marijuana cures/prevents more than 100 diseases including cancer and depression.
  • The owl will swoop down on prey and pierce its claws(or talons if you will) right through a small animal entering its heart, right between the ribs, to kill it almost instantly and keep it from squirming around. They are extremely efficient at this practice. The wolverine will scent mark a kill or other predators meal with its own scent, which is so strong and powerfully disgusting, that no other animal will touch the meal. Not even man. Edit: I found another one, but this one is a quote from Samuel Butler: "Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat, until he eats them."
  • penguins mate for life :]
  • If a bunch of sharks eat togeather and get very full, they can have an orgy!! lmao!
  • they have hunger,sex,security too. some are bad some are good too.
  • One I learned today that interested me was that those sidewinder snakes that move sideways like that across the sand do so so that their body only touches the sand in a few areas at anyone time and is actually a way to keep from burning itself on the hot sand.
  • Kangaroo's can stop the development of their feutus for up to 2 years, and they can go months without water.
  • When a horned toad is angry, it squirts blood from its eyes