• If you mean to guarantee the judgment, then no. If you are likely to win on the merits and have evidence to believe that the defendant will sell the property to avoid payment, you can get an injunction preventing the defendant from selling the property.
  • In uk you can do the equivalent at outset of court action

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy