• Yes with most items. You probably would not even adapt them. Most European countries run on 110V and the uk on 240v yet all electrical appliances from europe or the uk work in the other place. The problem is your TV. There is no guarantee that the frequency used on your TV to receive its signals will be the same as that used in Australia. Not only that but due to the size and weight of the TV it will prob be cheaper to just buy anew in Oz. Good luck with the move, I hope this answer helped :)
  • You buy converters to step the voltage down from 230/240 to 110/120. See link.
  • Most things ought to work, I'm not sure if the plug is the same though. Check a website if you worried about something in particular - or a manual if you still have that.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy