• Tell them they need to move out. legally if your girlfriend's name is on the lease then she can legally stay there with you and the kids. This is assuming that Virginia has the same laws as most states.
  • There's no need to go through an eviction process since their name is not on the lease. Simply ask them to leave. If they choose not to then you call the authorities and they will ask them to leave.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy