• Off the record, what proof do you have that they were killed?
    • bostjan64
      Probably only a hundred or so news articles, television interviews with the grieving families, police reports, the graves, the funerals, etc. What proof do you want?
    • Army Veteran
      I question everything fake news comes close to.
    • Hulk70166
      Proof? I think they are called "Death Certificates." You know, as in the opposite of Birth Certificates? lol
    • Hulk70166
      But then you wouldn't know about Birth Certificates. You think Obama didn't have one. lol
    • Army Veteran
      You mean the one that was constructed using Photoshop? That one was stripped layer by layer to prove that it wasn't real. If you have another one to offer, we'd be happy to examine it.
    • Hulk70166
      And how about the lie that Sandy Hook never happened. That is a lie. Fox news even covered it:
    • Army Veteran
      To be honest with you, I never got into that event much. I've seen and heard things that support both sides of it, but I've stayed pretty well neutral.
    • Hulk70166
      So you are neutral about 20 kids and 4 teachers being killed by a kid with a machine gun. lol
  • the trueth will come out on day. Hulk you have no problems spreading lies and miss imformation.
    • Hulk70166
      Proof Please - I have not lied once since being on this site. Liberals don't have to lie.
    • 11stevo73
      more shit in you than a public toilet, go and read half the questions you have asked Hulk. Majourity of them prove you are a lair.
    • Hulk70166
      Show me please.
  • I find it odd that only republicans and right wingers are being prosecuted while democrats seem to just get away with their illegal antics, like calling for everyone to run republicans out of restaurants, like democrats marrying their brother to sneak him into the us to go to good schools, like the liberal who ran over and killed a young teen republican then thought it was outrageous he was even charged! And the Clintons putting out hits on people and etcetera. What do you think about that, Hulk?
    • Army Veteran
      In today's political arena, it's called "business as usual",
    • bostjan64
      I agree. They are all wicked people! Alex Jones is far from the worst, but he contributes only negative things to society.
    • Hulk70166
      LJ - Who's talking about the Clintons? I was asking about Alex Jones. Are you referring to Pizzagate? Where Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders were chopping up bodies of aborted babies and putting them on pizza along with sausage and mushroom? You are one for the books Sweetie. Thanks. lol
    • Hulk70166
      LJ, 1465 and Stevo - There is something seriously wrong with folks who have no compassion for a parent who lost their young child!
    • Army Veteran
      Hillary used the Sandy Hook massacre to attack Bernie Sanders's campaign. The fake media eventually cherry-picked snippets of what Alex Jones said about it years ago (but since retracted). If it's one thing you can count on the fake news for it's to create propaganda against Conservatives who support Trump).
    • Hulk70166
      So your TV, it only gets the one channel...?
      Hulk, you're twisting things to suit your narrative. My answer was plain and clear, you just don't want to answer it because you are party blind and wouldn't like your own answer. I was never aware of pizzagate that was your twisted addition. And I haven't had a tv in ten years. I'm not accountable to the tv, nor am I ruled by it.
    • Hulk70166
      Pizzagate has been all over the internet since Hillary ran for president. I didn't make it up. Conspiracy theorists did. And I support the Democrats because they are in favor of civil rights for everybody. And I hate Trump because he tried to overthrow the government - among other things. I never lie.
    • Hulk70166
      LJ - What is this about? - "like democrats marrying their brother to sneak him into the us to go to good schools, like the liberal who ran over and killed a young teen republican then thought it was outrageous he was even charged! And the Clintons putting out hits on people "
  • I think its wonderful that Alex Jones was punished that way.
  • I was looking for an intelligent response from the conservative side. I was asking for the impossible. Most of you are Alex Jones listeners. My bad.
      Never heard of the guy till you posted this. But you always lie, especially about conservatives, so I guess there's no need to point it out anymore everyone already knows. You're just party blind and never going to see truth.
    • Hulk70166
      LJ: Show me proof of my lying. I would like to see a link. And if everybody already knows this, finding a link should be an easy task.