• go out of my way to make their life hard. One fat pos that used to piss me off everytime I went to the biulding it worked in Id put the a/c in his office eirther flat out on heat if it was hot or flat out on cool if it was cold (via the a/c controller in the swithboard). Another day I rammed his car in the car park.
  • Sounds like you have a problem with self-esteem. You can either do something to change it (like grow up) or live with it. "Avoiding" your problem doesn't make it go away - it's still there waiting for you. If that's what you want to do, then live with it.
    • Shadow
      I’m already grown up because I am an adult. Telling somebody to grow up is not helpful to them if they are not treated properly. It’s up to the psychological bully to back off
    • Army Veteran
      Being over 21 doesn't necessarily mean you're "grown up". A person can have a stack of college degrees and still be stupid. If you are "grown up" in terms of how long you've walked on the earth but still have emotional issues that you should have dealt with before you reached your adulthood, then guess what...you still need to grow up. I'm not saying this to offend you in any way. If the truth be known, it took until I was in my 30s before I could honestly say I was grown up. Age is just a number - maturity requires a lot more effort. You're an adult and still use terms like "bullying"? You've got some soul-searching to do, dude.
    • Shadow
      Bullying is a real thing unfortunately because there are people in this world who do wrong to others probably without realising it. In reality people are different. Not everyone has the same emotional control. There are those who have a strong heart and others who need guidance on what to do on handling emotions. Some people are not able to handle their emotional issues because they might have a medical setback that makes them unable to manage their emotional issues
    • Army Veteran
      Bullying is when someone aggressively uses their “power” to target another individual with repeated, unwanted words or actions. How can it ever "be done without realizing it"? You're making up excuses. Political Correctness has done a lot of damage in this world and victimized a lot of people. It's taught the last couple of generations that hurt feelings are a national crisis that should be protected by law. "Fortitude" has been replaced with rotisserie chicken and gluten-free salads. Men wear buns in their hair and dress like women. And parents no longer teach their children how to deal with life - they censor whatever might have a negative emotional impact. Then everyone wonders why so many people are targeted by bullies. You can either take the blame for it because you're emotionally weak or you can blame your parents for not raising you correctly. But if you don't like the way things are, you have to do something about it - you're an adult, after all...aren't you?
    • Shadow
      I mean as in the bully doesn’t realise what they are saying or doing is wrong because they are not nice people. They are ugly on the inside. That is not an excuse. It’s seeing things as they really are. Yes I am an adult but you have to understand some people like myself are sensitive to emotions which is not my fault. That’s how I’ve always been. I am open minded about things when it comes to people but I know to protect myself from others so as they won’t hurt me mentally. I don’t get involved with people in general. I would have to get to know someone first and then make a judgment based on if they are nice or not.
    • Army Veteran
      It sounds like you need to familiarize yourself with the definition of "bully" because if they "don't realize what they say or do is wrong", then they can't be a "bully" by definition. You are just easily offended, and as so many people use the word "racist" without having any idea of what it means, so you too are using the word "bully". While you're looking up words, try "fortitude".
    • Shadow
      I know very well what bullying means. There is psychological bullying and physical bullying which is morally wrong because their victim ends up getting harmed in some way. I know very well that racism is when a person is against a race or certain group of people due to their ignorance and intolerance.
    • Army Veteran
      You might as well wear a sign on your back that says "Kick Me". If you allow it to happen, it's going to happen. PERIOD. Your "solution" is to "avoid". Avoid, avoid, avoid, avoid, avoid. You're scared of your own shadow (no pun intended). And why? Because you won't stand up for yourself - you're answer is to "AVOID". You need to "grow a set" and stop being everyone's whipping boy. Looking at the world through the eyes of a Conservative would help greatly, as well. Being a Liberal, you are keeping yourself locked in a world of political correctness where you can only survive with the help of someone's protection.
    • Shadow
      I avoid certain people for a reason because they have done wrong to me and I need to move on from those people so as I won’t be hurt again. I am selective of people. It’s better to be with positive people instead of those who will put me down mentally. I only bother with certain people who are nice. I can survive by myself by isolating myself from this corrupt world. There are some nice people in the world who I bother with. What do you mean “grow a set”?
  • 6th august 2022...id get out of the relationship if they are hateful ....have nothing to do with them if possible! they are horrible people so ya cant reason with them....
    • Shadow
      True. Thanks