• Fake. Just as the severity of COVID, the so-called "Monkeypox", and the upcoming COVID strain that they're predicting (how does one predict a disease unless they have a hand in creating it?). Each of these is the product of a powerful Liberal organization designed to incapacitate and ultimately force the public into compliance with their agenda.
    • DancesWithWolves
      So you think it's fake?
    • Army Veteran
      "Climate Change" isn't fake. What you and the other Libtards are promoting is "overnight climate change" - it just doesn't happen that way. The earth has gone through all sorts of climate change - but they take millions of years, not just a few years, and certainly not because people drive cars that use fossil fuels. For your information, they'll never get rid of fossil fuels - almost everything that is made contains fossil fuels in one form or another, from lubricating oil to plastic to the dinnerware you eat off of. What you Libtards are selling is fake.
  • Its a load of rubbish what is worrying is cloud seeding and chemtrails why does the goverment think they have the right to manipulate the weather?
    • DancesWithWolves
      So you think it's fake?
    • 11stevo73
      I must be Stupid and not educated as you lot want to put it. I don't see it happening the weather is the same as it was 50 years ago here. I remember queensland flooding when I was a kid example 1, the high tide marks I vist regularly are still the same. Land errossion due to clearing and dredging is a different story we caused that. What have you noticed where you live? If you live in Southwestern Pennsylvania how many times in your life have you seen the ocean?
  • Climate change is real and a fact. Anyone who denies the shifting of temperature and weather patterns are stupid and not educated about the real world.
    • Army Veteran
      No one denies it. Thinking that it happens overnight when it actually takes millions of years is..(how did you put it?) "Stupid and not educated about the real world". People who are easily taken in by the Left's rhetoric are...well, you said it best: "Stupid and not educated about the real world." Reality scares the hell out of you.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thank you @Shadow
    • Shadow
      Army veteran, I already knew it takes millions of years for climate change to happen
    • Army Veteran
      ...and so...? You want to stop it? You think it can be done?
    • Shadow
      I never said I could stop it. People can slow down the rate and limit the amount of global warming by reducing human emissions.
    • 11stevo73
      billionairs in cockrockets? Rich cunts flying around in planes telling the rest of us to eat bugs? Shadow open your eyes.
    • Shadow
      I have no idea what you’re trying to say. Simplify
  • The worldwide global warming trend is real.The data is too persuasive and conclusive to be ignored. However: be aware that news reporters love to blame "global warming" or "climate change" for various phenomena, particularly weather-related phenomena, and they almost inevitably do so WITHOUT sufficient evidence.
    • Army Veteran
      A 2-degree increase in temperature over last year doesn't signal "global warming".
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks Bible Reviews
    • www.bible-reviews.com
      Army: that is correct. That is not the data to which I was referring.
  • Ask people in Europe where the avg temp is 110F.😏
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks, Hulk
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)