• Don't hold your breath waiting for people to feel sorry for you that will never happen take a cup of concrete and harden the fuck up no one cares why you are crying. I probably should add how I know this I wasted the best part of 10 years of my own life being a sad depressed turn out somedays even now I hide from the world.
    • Shadow
      You’re an example of an uncaring person towards other people’s feelings and you are an example of what I said in the additional details. There are some people in the world who are caring. It’s just a matter of finding them. I don’t wait for anyone to feel sorry for me. That’s not how I work. It’s a matter of being emotionally responsive to others out of empathy. Obviously you are not one of those people. I understand about hiding from the world because a lot of people can hurt others mentally. There is no need to be lonely because there is always somebody for someone in this world who is right for them.
    • 11stevo73
      I don’t wait for anyone to feel sorry for me? thats excatly what this pathetic questions is trying to do ?
    • Shadow
      No it’s not. You have the wrong idea