• "Ol' Joe" is lying. In 2020 he said that vaccinations shouldn't be mandatory and that he would never force them on anyone - now he wants vaccination compliance. It's interesting how he is claiming that people's freedom of choice doesn't matter - while Kamala Harris is supporting freedom of choice on the abortion issue. In case people can't read between the lines, they're playing both ends against the middle. Each is pushing their own segment toward the same goal: solicit Democratic voters. Their respective issues are hotbed topics on the Democrat table: mandatory vaccines and abortion. Did you know that illegals are excluded from a federally mandated vaccine? And postal workers? Illegals are automatic Democrat voters as long as they're kept happy. Postal workers are vital players in the fraudulent vote process - the Left can't afford to upset that apple cart.
    • Chicagoan
      Pregnant women cannot walk around in society and infect others with their "condition" and cause other people to die simply by being in contact with them. Comparing the two in that manner shows a second-grade level of consideration.
    • Chicagoan
      "the fraudulent vote process" - TinFoil Hat screaming! LOL
  • ol' Joe has nothing to do with it, but I will be a statistic for the side of the vaccinated. I have been procrastinating any adulting for two weeks now, I need to just 'git'er done'! Third thing monday! I have an appointment for Thursday.
  • Why? What's happened?
    • Kevin1960
      Example of why the country is in the shape it's in.
  • I already rolled up my sleeves, tbc I got the vaccine. If I need to get a booster I'll do that too.
  • I thought I was scheduled to get the booster, but it was just a 3rd dose for the immuno compromised. The booster doesn't come out till the end of the month.
      The booster, AFAIK, is the 3rd dose for Pfizer and Moderna. They have initially offered it for those who may not have developed expected levels of immunity due their pre-existing condition. Data mainly from Israel is being used to determine the value of a 3rd shot for the general population.
  • Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!--Patrick Henry
      Patrick Henry was speaking to the Virginia Delegates in March 1775 on the eve of the Revolution, that they should not acquiesce and become slaves to Britain, but fight to the death. The vaccine is hardly slavery, and death is the chance taken for refusing it. However, the chance of contracting COVID and spreading it to others unknowingly is, to abuse another Founding Father's quote, giving up essential safety to purchase a little temporary liberty.
    • Linus van Pelt
      "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."--Ben Franklin
  • I already rolled them up twice now for me. I am a firm believer in vaccines. I grew up in the polio years, and I watched them use vaccines and destroy that disease in the US.
    • Chicagoan
      Good thing these anti-vax morons we have running around now, didn't exist back then... can you imagine how their stupidity would have enable the Polio virus to linger and continue on?
    • dalcocono
      It amazes me how different our society is from back then. We were happy to get the vaccine for the kids and young adults , even with the major screw up of one lab putting live virus into the vaccine and giving polio to several people, we still lined up to get the shots, and later the sugar cubes. People tell me today that isn't a valid comparison, but I don't see why not. In my lifetime, I saw the demise of a terrible disease all due to vaccines.
  • Choices - believe science, or believe uneducated twits on the internet who choose things like Horse Deworming pills. Yeah, I'll pick science, just like people have been doing for years with other vaccinations for Polio, Chickenpox, Smallpox, etc. Who are the hospitals full of right now? The unvaccinated. Do the math. Math, like science, also works.
  • theres going to be a lot of dead sheep soon isn't there. I don't believe anything Joe says hes a known liar.