• Former US President Obama says she will never run for President
  • She's less qualified than Kamala Harris. It may surprise some people, but America doesn't have a gender or minority quota to fill as the leader of the free world.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Let's hope this all changes someday
    • 1465
      You favor electing someone based on their physical qualifications rather than their abilities??? "Quotas" work both ways, remember. If the "quota" system was in place, a lot of African Americans, Chinese, and Irish would be unemployable - as they were in the past. Is this what you want to go back to? Or do perpetual stimulus checks sound better?
    • Hulk70156
      OMG you are so predictable.
    • 1465
      Learn the definition of "racist". Nothing I said suggests or implies racism - but it was true. Learn to deal with the real world.
  • Fortunately, for the country, it's a known fact Michelle hated life in the White House. We shouldn't have to suffer through an Obama 4th term. We'll be lucky to make it through the 3rd.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Yes I don't know
  • Worst idea I ever heard. She has ZERO government experience. She'd fall like a rock. I said the same thing when the Democrats asked me about her after Obama left.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Yeah who knows
    • 1465
      You wouldn't like to see Michelle Obama as President? Why you're...you're...such a racist!
  • Yes I do, in the next ten years, and I'm even tempted to bet on it.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)
  • The US is not democratic enough to elect a female for president.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment