• Sure, why not ? He was a US president wasn't he ?
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment well appreciated :)
  • I'd argue: no, because he didn't do anything "great", anything that "changed the nation for the better in a conspicuous way". Typically the fellows on U.S. currency (Presidents or not) are people who "changed the nation for the better in a conspicuous way".
    • Victorine
      He made the first real step towards a national health care system in 100 years of presidential attempts to create one. That will someday be regarded as a very important achievement. He also steered us through the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, one not of his making. And those are only two of his accomplishments. There were many more.
    • www.bible-reviews.com
      You have a partial point with regard to ObamaDon'tCare (what a disaster, just ask me re my personal experience), but none with regard to the second. That is DEFINITELY not "changed the nation for the better in a conspicuous way".
    • DancesWithWolves
  • Maybe eventually, but we don't put living people on our currency.
    • DancesWithWolves