• Really stupid, childish questions are forbidden here.
      Stop calling all my questions stupid or I'm going to start reporting you for trolling and offensive posts. You don't have to answer them if you don't like them. There is no reason for an adult to act this way. And this wasn't even my question. I reposted it because evidently over 100 people thought it was worth answering and the question was not recording new posts. I gave them AND YOU FOR THAT MATTER a chance for their answers to be recorded so others can see them. I have another idea next time you call my questions stupid I'm going to flood the questions list with as many stupid questions as I can just to piss you off! I'll show you what stupid questions really are so you can learn the difference. Now let me go check out your super intelligent questions! Figures you've posted one question, and it was a lie. Boy you really showed me how to post intelligent and interesting questions!! No, you just want to insult everyone. One more time is all it will take and I'll go flag every offensive answer and comment you've made. I'm tired of you!!
    • Hulk70156
      @ Linda Joy " have another idea next time you call my questions stupid I'm going to flood the questions list with as many stupid questions as I can just to piss you off! I'll show you what stupid questions really are so you can learn the difference." Do you even realize how much of a troll you are? You seriously need some anger management classes.
      Nah, I'm sure my shrink would have picked up on that by now. Besides, I haven't actually done it... yet. Oh yeah, I also I went to anger management classes - mandatory every week while I was in the homeless shelter. I even got a certificate after something like 6 weeks, but I was there over a year waiting for my disability case to go to court, so I earned like 10 or so. Do you have any other brilliant suggestions? lol Besides, he's the troll! Have you ever SEEN his rants?!! He was PB'd before he ever asked a question! I've never seen anyone PB'd so fast! HAHAHAHAHA!
    • Hulk70156
      Thank you for sharing your comment:)
    • OrangeDonRump
      1. She sees a shrink. 2. She had required anger management classes. 3. She thinks it's cool that she tried to censor me when I first got here, and she's still trying to get me kicked off because I disagree with her. It's OK when she and her ilk on this system espouse their racism, bigotry, hatred for gays, and on and on... but when someone disagrees with them, they get reported and they try to kick them off. DOES ANY OF THIS SURPRISE ANYONE HERE?
    • OrangeDonRump
      By the way, LINDA, I said stupid, childish questions are forbidden in my home - I was answering your question. Funny how you automatically think that applies to the questions you ask here. Is it because you're aware that your questions fit that description? Whose fault is that...
  • smoking
  • Nose rings
  • Soap Operas and Game Shows.
      Not even Jeopardy?
    • Hulk70156
      Nope lol:
  • I’m not supposed to keep the curtains open when I’m sleeping during the day cause my dad is worried I will seem like I’m showing off and I think it’s dumb cause I sleep on a mattress and not a bed and my window is 2-3 feet higher than my pillow so it’s impossible for outsiders to see me.
    • Captain Pants
      Yes, but what about that stool you left outside the window? And the cookies? :D
  • Rabid adult polar bears.
  • Exchanging political opinions. Allowing that kind of illogical emotional crap inside the house often leads to smashed furniture. Broken windows. Lawsuits & increased insurance rates. If your friends are prone to quick action as mine are its better to keep that kind of BS outside in the barnyard where it belongs.
  • Bad language or swearing is forbidden,